Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fancy Rooftop


Fancy Rooftop, originally uploaded by ShellyS.

Took this on Monday, on lower Fifth Avenue, under an overcast sky threatening rain.

The sun came out today and it was really warm. I had my camera with me, so I got a lot of shots in during my lunch hour. As soon as my month rolls over on Flickr and I can upload more photos, I'll start posting them. Meanwhile, I have a couple of shots left from Monday and some more repostings. I'll probably stop reposting when I have enough new photos and will just let folks come look at the older photos on Flickr where I'll be uploading them, a few at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    I love the B&W below. The ginger on this rooftop is lovely as well.

    Gabreael

    http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love the rooftops in this neighborhood. Every old building here is worthy of a photograph.

    ReplyDelete