Saturday, May 05, 2012

Flowers for Steven

Flowers for Steven by ShellyS
Flowers for Steven, a photo by ShellyS on Flickr.
I just found out one of my contacts, whose photos I first discovered on AOL a lot of years ago, passed away in 2009. We became online friends, then he took a break from blogging a few years ago and I lost touch with him. I learned the sad news from some of his other online friends who just found out that he died. They are posting photos of flowers, his favorite subject after his cat, in his honor. As I don't have time to take a new photo, I'm using one I took yesterday that I think is appropriate. For Steven.

Info on the Round Robin Photo Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shelly! You've posted practically a whole garden for Steven! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly :)

    This is a lovely choice to honor Steven with. I know that photo would have made him smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly...I don't know that I ever knew that this blog existed but I am SO glad to find you here. Steven would be pleased to see the old AOL photo community coming together. I'm putting you on my blog feed now!

    Love this garden!! I know Steven would too!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat. I started this blog a long time ago and I'm glad I've been reunited with the old AOL photo community. I'm sure Steven would be happy we're all getting back together. :)

      Delete