Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Thursday Challenge Beverages

Chocolate Malted
One of my favorite smartphone photo apps is BeFunky, which I have on my Android. I was thrilled to discover there's a BeFunky Chrome extension to use with photos on your computer, or from flickr, or any other way you can access your photos via your computer. They also have a website you can use. Awesome! There's a premium service, but the free, basic service has a lot of features. Now I don't feel so bad that Picnik is gone.  And I do still have Photoshop. But if you're looking for a free, easy-to-use online photo editor, especially to do effects, I recommend BeFunky.

Shelly's Photos on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Will surely try it out. Nice shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect drink for cool rainy day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate milk is my favorite drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is better. It's a chocolate malted: milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate malt, combined in a blender.

      Delete