Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Posting Problem

For some reason, flickr couldn't connect to Blogger and suggested I remove Blogger and re-add it. I figured it might be because I changed my password for my Google account, so I did as suggested and now flickr can't connect to Blogger, which means I can't do quick posts, anymore. Today, I copied the html from flickr into the post html box, which is rather tedious. I could upload directly, but it's easier finding photos I took days ago on flickr than in my computer's fairly unorganized photo gallery. And when I checked the blog, only the title showed and you have to click that to see the photo in this dynamic views blog. I don't want to change back to a static template, so I deleted the post and will attempt it again by uploading directly into the post, if I can locate the photo on my computer.

I'm going to have to decide on how to best post here quickly. I'm not happy about this, at all.

Shelly's Photos on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment