Monday, March 17, 2014

Lincoln Center

IMG_20140315_133834_765 by ShellyS
IMG_20140315_133834_765, a photo by ShellyS on Flickr.

As of March 25, 2014, flickr will no longer allow quick sharing of photos via Blogger, Wordpress, and other bogging services. Apparently, we're a tiny minority now, with people sharing photos via tumblr and other micro blogging services. I do not know how this will affect photos I've already shared here via flickr. Starting tomorrow, I'll simply upload to Blogger via normal Blogger posting, but I'll have to keep an eye on how much of my free space I'm using that way. I've been blogging for a decade now, and it sucks how many times I've had to change where my photos are stored. But I've put ten years into this, so I'm not about to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment