Monday, January 23, 2017

Fortune Teller

Old Paper Fortune Teller

Old Paper Fortune Teller

Blank Paper Fortune Teller

Blank Paper Fortune Teller
I decided to make a paper fortune teller to use for a themed group on flickr and had to look up the instructions. I was going to take photos of one of the two old ones I still have from the '60s, but they're in pretty bad shape and I thought it would be fun to make a new one. The instructions called for a square piece of paper and included a way to fold diagonally so you could cut off the excess from a rectangular sheet. My old fortune teller, in the first 2 photos looks very different, as seen in the first two photos. It was made using a rectangular piece of paper and we had a way to fold over the corners to make it work. My other old one is made the same way. The one pictured above is themed for The Monkees, and has predictions as to whether my friends and I would meet/marry any of the Monkees. Clearly, we didn't, but back when we were in junior high, it was fun to dream.

Find my photos on flickr.
Shelly's Photos on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment